Sunday, November 16, 2008

New and Improved - Now in Bangalore!

Have moved to Bengaluru a month back...or was it a lil more than that...took a long long time to settle down here and as usual loving it...wudn't say i had to move because of work...I chose to move and what a decision this has been....in the past 1 month, I have done so many kinds of things which I wouldn't have managed to do in any other role...all in all loving it so so much....i can't start explaining....
life has turned more pragmatic and realistic after the move here...of course living alone in another city is quite a teacher...and so it has been for me...and i like that thing abt this...adjusting to the city is not difficult...i like the anonymity and at the same identify it as the city as the only place outside of new delhi that I have had so much fun in...i have always really liked this city and that is something that has made the transition like so much easier...traffic is a killer but then a rose has thorns...so goes without saying...nothing can be done abt it...weekends are a breeze though...
also moving into a city that I hav visited for ages has given me some good friends...some road identification and a sense of basic getting around the city...and hence my weekends are packed...and gawd i love that so much abt being here...otherwise its a pain to stay in an empty house...
coming to the point of house..u have to know how much i love my new house...its a pain to walk to the bus stop every morning...bt what cud i not do for these killer views of the airport runway 24*7 ...especially in bangalore's great weather...its awesum....will post some pics..as soon as I can...and my flat mate is also pretty nice...touch wood!
much more to write about...bt in the coming editions....

No comments: